Make the most of your garden space by adding a stylish, practical and high-quality garden building from Mercia Vermont Summerhouse.
This summer house provides a large open space to relax in on a bright summer’s day. The fully glazed bi-folding double doors bring the outdoors in, ideal for a little shelter when hosting a garden party.
The tongue and groove floor adds strength for garden furniture and the pristine finish make this a stylish addition to your garden.
(Please note: Images are dressed and painted for display purposes only. All listed metric dimensions include the roof overhang.)
Features and Benefits
- Durable – This sturdy and strong garden building is constructed from robust timber and joints giving you a long-lasting and resilient structure.
- Decorate yourself – Paint, stain or leave it natural, this summerhouse gives you the chance to customise it how you like.
- Self-assembly – This is a two-person job but can be completed without any professional help needed. All assembly instructions are included.
- Fully Glazed Bi-Folding Double Doors
- 12mm Shiplap Cladding
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Floor
- 8mm Solid Sheet Roof
- Styrene Glazed Windows
- Lock and Key
- Sand Felt
10×8 – Vermont Summerhouse
Internal Ridge Height
Internal Eave Height
Floor & Roof
|Tongue And Groove Floor, OSB Roof|
|Front to Back|
Door opening width(All dimensions in mm
Door opening height (All dimensions in mm)
|Water Based Dip Treatment|
|10 Year Anti Rot – Requires annual treatment with a high-quality preservative that weatherproofs and protects against rot|
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, a small commission will be earned if this product is purchased.