Enjoy the luxury of the Canadian Spa Company 20ft St Lawrence Swim Spa with duel zones for both a hot tub and a swim spa experience.
Each side can be controlled independently of the other to allow for different temperatures. The unique jet system in the swim spa provides controllable resistance for swimming and aqua-aerobics. After exercising, relax in the hot tub while adjustable hurricane jets target your back, calves and feet. The built-in perimeter LED mood lighting, digital audio system with pop-up speakers, cascading waterfalls and aromatherapy canister make this an excellent tub for entertaining your friends and family.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great value, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. These spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa and they use genuine North American made components Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic.
Features and Benefits
- LEDs and music – Perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting and digital MP3 audio sound system with pop-up speakers.
- Filtration – Ozone water purification system and 200 sq ft of Microban® filtration ensures crystal clear water all of the time.
- Customisable water flow – Air venturi valves allow you to vary the water jet pressure to set it to your own preference.
- Insulation – This includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell, and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa – Made for Canadian winters!
WhiteWater Jet Delivery™ System
Ozone Generator System
Built In Audio System
Back Lit Waterfall
- Electrical: 1 x 50amp + 1 x 32amp supplies
- Weight: 2870 lbs (Dry), 18960 lbs (Filled)
- Water Capacity: 8075 L
- Size: 334” x 90” x 54” (610 x 228 x 137 cm)
- Seat Count: 6
- Jet Count: 73
- Pump: 3 x 5 HP, 2 x 5 HP
- Heater: 2 x 3 kW
- Included: 5”/3” hardtop cover, installed filters and Kerbside delivery
- Packaged Size: 610 x 228 x 137cm
- Packaged weight: 1305 kg
- 2 years parts and labour warranty nationwide and a 10 year warranty against water loss through the shell structure
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, a small commission will be earned if this product is purchased.