Sit back and relax after a stressful day with this Chilliwack 1 – 2 person far infrared sauna from Canadian Spa.
Enjoy the numerous health benefits of an infrared sauna in the comfort of your own home. This sauna is equipped with a simple yet advanced digital control system, a Bluetooth audio system, LED chromotherapy lighting and an aromatherapy system. Five far infrared carbon heaters work to ensure that heat is distributed quickly, evenly, and efficiently to help achieve the maximum benefits of a full body sauna treatment while keeping energy costs low.
A natural Canadian hemlock wood construction adds a calm, earthy feel that will complement any décor, while dual-wall construction ensures that your sauna is well insulated. All Canadian Spa Company saunas are designed to exceed all required safety standards and maintain competitively low levels of EMF.
Why choose a Canadian Spa MICA Far Infrared sauna?
MICA Heaters heat evenly and are more efficient than standard carbon fibre heaters and with low EMF levels and no off gassing. They are very effective at heating your body core and helping your body detox.
The radiant heat from your Far Infrared Sauna surrounds you and penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation.
Using Far Infrared helps to remove impurities from your cells, specifically the cells inside our fat where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals. When used properly, a Far Infrared Sauna will help provide a lifetime of healthy living.
In this Canadian Spa Far Infrared Sauna only about 20% of the heat goes to heat the air while the other 80% directly heats your body. The result is deeper tissue penetration and health benefits.
Features and Benefits
- Relaxing – Designed for a comfortable and relaxing experience, this personal sauna is pack full of features including digital controls, a Bluetooth audio system, LED chromotherapy lighting and an aromatherapy system to tailor the space to your exact needs.
- Infra-red heating – Far Infrared light energy is the safest and most efficient source for healing and detoxifying the human body through heat. It produces wavelengths of electromagnetic light energy that allow the body to be heated internally, as opposed to near infrared or ceramic heaters which only create surface heat.
- Canadian Hemlock timber – Constructed of an attractive and durable Canadian Hemlock wood, and designed with a locking clasp system that allows for a quick and easy assembly, this is an attractive piece to add to your home.
- Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Suitable for 1 to 2 people
- Quick and easy assembly
- Indoor use only
- Requires a moisture free area
- Bluetooth audio system
- Heated floor
- LED chromotherapy lighting
- Aromatherapy system
- Tempered safety glass doors and windows
- Plugs into a standard dedicated outlet
- Dimensions: H 190.5 x W 102 x D 96.5cm
- 1 year limited warranty